Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ugh...Ahh...

UGH...

I decided to take both boys to the Impossible Dream Playground yesterday morning. The morning looked cloudy and cool; a perfect playground day. I packed up the kids, lunch, my sling, sunscreen, and all the other necessities and headed north to meet Ann & Lili. As soon as I pull into the playground, I notice the sky clearing and the hot sun shining down. UGH. Dean and I were sweating immediately (con to baby-wearing) and the heat & humidity wore us out. We were unable to find any decent shade too :( After nearly an hour of jiggling, dancing, and rocking with Dean (still attached to my body), I called it quits and headed home...to cloudy, cool North Kingstown. Go Figure.

AHH...

Dean has a few periods of cluster feeding - usually early morning and late evening. I don't mind because I feel it allows for longer stretches at night. Last night Dean nursed around 9:30pm and not again until 2am! Incredible. I'm not counting on a repeat performance tonight, but I'm hopeful more rest is in my near future. AHH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home