Thursday, May 24, 2007

Language Update


Drew has had two amazing weeks. Not only has he been sooo much fun, he's been talking up a storm! He's putting lots of words together - and surprising me with how much vocabulary he's acquired. He has used words like taxi, Look!, that's funny!, keys, coffee, sunscreen, bucket & shovel, (play)ground, and castle appropriately. He has said mini-sentences such as "This way (play)ground!" And yesterday when I sneezed he said "Bless you" and I replied "Thank you!" and he said "Welcome." I was impressed. He's definitely a little sponge - and will mimic just about anything. I find it so fascinating and fun!
...................................................CHEESE!..

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home