Thursday, April 27, 2006

Drew claps!

Big news this week...Drew clapped! Yes, with his little palms open (he's been clapping fists for quite some time). He is also standing quite well (while holding onto something) which he loves. He's had some new dishes too: a veggie trio with ricotta and polenta. I'm still making my own baby food and freezing the left-overs. It's fun. Unfortunately, I'm not cooking often for Chris and myself. Drew is definitely the healthiest in the family. He loves to snack on fruits: strawberry, blueberry, melon, grapes (without skin), banana, .. you name it! He loves his soy yogurt - he can actually eat an entire yogurt in one sitting! I see him as my little baby, but he's growing into my little boy. He still loves to be held and rocked when he's tired; and I still love to breathe in his sweet scent. I'm not ready for him to grow up.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Brettnik said...

It happens so fast!!! I still get lots of snuggles, but it's different when you can carry them in your arms and snuggle them to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home