Monday, April 24, 2006

Time keeps on slipping...

...into the future. So, it's been days since I blogged and I don't know where those days went.

Chris borrowed some studio lighting to take photos of Drew this weekend. It's really unbelieveable how expensive it can be to have professional photos taken. We went to Portrait Simple for photos when Drew was about 4 months and were robbed! And, most ironically, Chris has a more updated version of the Nikon camera they use there! Crazy. So, we have the lighting and back drops and we can do the same thing here. If anyone wants to save some serious money, give Chris a call!

Aside from fun photos and dinner with the Morgans, the weekend was rather mellow. We got some much needed rain which kept us inside. Drew finally got the upgrade to the Britax car seat...which means no more sleeping in the carrier. Oh, how I'll miss that! Which brings us to the topic of naps. Has anyone discovered the mystery behind the naps?!? I am trying to get him down to two naps from three, but I am not meeting success. I would also like him to stretch his naps a little longer, and so of course they seem to be getting shorter. I can't win. If you've figured it out...you've discovered some magic formula for napping...please email me!

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! If anyone says they have some magic method, they're LYING. The only thing you can do is keep trying things until you work it out between the two of you. And then, as soon as you work it out, it changes. ;-)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Brettnik said...

I've absolutely no methods for napping, other than putting the child into the car, driving somewhere, then sleeping in your own driveway or the mall parking lot (Yes, been there-done that). Take along a book or your cell or a laptop if you get bored. Sometimes I just napped. Absolutely beautiful picture of Drew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home