Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yo

My dear friend Lotus pointed out that it has been a LONG time since I last posted. I'm just not posting as much as I used to...or as much as I'd like. That being said, don't my facebook status update count as mini blog entries? Surely if you are my friend on facebook you've thought to yourself (perhaps more than once), "Wow, Kristen is on facebook a lot!" Hmmm...an observation I've made for myself too. With updates such as "Kristen is so grateful for all the friends who came out last night!" or "Kristen enjoyed a lovely 5 hours with Kathy & Kyle (& Dean) while Alex & Drew played by themselves!!" who needs blogs?!?

Alas, I am here to post. Or to apologize for not posting. Dean is awake babbling in his room...and I'm cooking a new recipe which beckons from the kitchen..so I'm not able to really post (what else is new?!?). I do promise to visit again soon - and share more about Chris 35th bday party - my successful SURPRISE for him - and the kids, my latest baking accomplishments, the new moms groups, and all the other wonderful happenings here in Rhode Island.

Here's a recent photo to hold you over!! xoxo

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Summer Athena said...

sounds delish, kristen. i miss you. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home