Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Giving Thanks

I'm really happy to be one of those people who always appreciates what she has instead of wanting for what she doesn't have. Really - that's who I am. And I'm so grateful for a wonderful family...and fabulous friends. Below is my beloved family on X-mas Eve. We celebrated with a magnificent holiday dinner with those closest to us. It was low stress and lots of fun!


And I've been equally blessed with amazing friends. While many of my closest friends live miles away, I am fortunate to have found such an intimate, supportive community of friends here in RI...in just 3 years! I'm always grateful that GOOD people seem to come into my life. New Year's Eve was enjoyed with some of our closest RI friends. Another easy, fun night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home