Friday, September 01, 2006

Chris and Alan make a splash in Federal Hill


Ok, this post is a bit delayed as the event occured nearly a month ago. Yikes! But upon further photo review, I realized it was silly not to post this fab photo on my blog. Below you will find my lovely husband and my delightful brother causing quite a splash in Providence. Alan & Tiff met Chris and I after we finished volunteering at the
RI Int'l Film Festival and we went on to enjoy a night of martinis and appetizers on Atwells Ave (Federal Hill!). We began at Mediterraneo and ended up...listening to less-than-clever karaoke (or was that a live band?) while dining outside. We definitely enjoyed ourselves ~ which is obvious when seeing these two goons below smiling from the middle of the fountain. What?!?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home