Monday, August 28, 2006

Coffee Shops and Little Boys?

Once upon a time I found great solace in cafes. Oh, the delight in a unique coffee house environment...friendly people, eclectic artwork, wonderful aromas. The joys of comfty seating, hot coffees, and good conversations. Alas, such was not the case today. With plans to check out our first kindermusik class, Drew and I ate lunch and headed to the center in East Greenwich. Much to our disappointment, the class was cancelled. We did, however, meet our good friends Wendy & Trent and decided to go for a cup of coffee. This must've been my first time with "Walking Drew" in such an outing. Although he remains a social, even flirty fellow, I found his devilish side to be overwhelming. With skittish steps and giddy laughs he ran from the bathroom to the exit. I spent much of my hour chasing him, rearranging the furniture, and apologizing to staff and patrons. Will I attempt such an excursion again? Perhaps...if he is strapped down, wearing a muzzle, and sedated.

Anyone up for coffee?
:)

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Cheris said...

Ha! Welcome to our world. Start researching restaurants with playgrounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home