Friday, August 18, 2006

To work or not to work...

I am at a crossroads. Several opportunities have been presented to me in terms of employment and I feel so anxious about it! I actually made a spreadsheet weighing out the pros and cons of each scenario. More hours = more money = more daycare = more costs. What to do?!? Do I think in terms of what might work this year...or do I plan for further down the road? Do I go for the position with the most security, the most flexibility, or the most money? Ho-hum. I don't know. I'm hoping that perhaps things will work themselves out in some cosmic way. I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I imagine this could be my last week off this summer and I'm filling it with...errands. Yup. Laundry, shopping, cleaning. I fear I'll be working soon and it won't all get done. Long gone are those relaxing beach days. Too many worries about the sun and cancer. Blah. I'll just focus on my neat home and my growing boy.

Perhaps next week I'll take Drew to the zoo as I've talked of doing all summer. Maybe we'll give the music class a try. And another lunch with Mama (dare we go to PapaRazzi?!?) would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home