Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FUN!

Is there anything better than eating delicious, red, ripe strawberries in June?!? Especially ones you've picked yourself? I think not. ALL of the photos I took at Schartner's Farm include strawberries-in-the-mouth. I guess you could say the boys enjoyed it!





Aside from the fact that we seriously almost got lost in Ryan Park today, it was an awesome hike. Dean started off zooming ahead and the two happily ran along the trail. After about 30 minutes, Dean lost his steam and I resorted to carrying him :( It was ok though - because at that point I thought I was lost and I wanted to keep a quick pace. We ended up crossing paths with the trail we walked on Monday...and all was good. Definitely one of my favorite hikes recently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home