Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween, take 2



For Halloween Drew wanted to be a scary monster. I had NO idea what that meant...how to make him a monster OR scary. So, after weeks of suggesting he dress as a fireman or clown, I decided we'd do our best to create a scary look. He was amazing as I spread white face cream all over his face...he sat still while I loaded black make-up onto his eyes and lips...and amazingly, he didn't touch it all night! Whew. Dean, on the other hand, will continue to wear hand-me-down costumes until he can complain about it. He was an adorable cowboy - and impressively kept his hat on!

We went to the Batla's house for our traditional Halloween parade, trick or treating, and finally...beer & pizza. Definitely a good holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home