Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dean...

There are so many reasons why Dean fills my heart with happiness: he is so easy-going, so happy, loves to make others laugh, wears an enormous smile, and was my cuddler for the first 12 months. There's no denying that special bond we have from breast feeding. But I often wonder if part of why I feel so drawn to him is that he kind of looks like me :) And I know I get wrapped up in this looks thing quite often, but being adopted I've never seen a physical resemblance between myself and anyone. So, it's pretty huge. And I do love seeing myself in Dean. Regardless of why...my heart fills with love every time I think of him. Oooo...sweet child o' mine!



And on a side note...Dean walked across the living room today for the first time! GO DEAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home