Saturday, June 24, 2006

Beach bum...must be the genes


I quickly discovered Drew's love of the ocean. Much like mommy, when she was little, Drew can spend all day in the water. At this point he mostly just sits at the water's edge, splashing a bit. But despite "big" (it's all relative) waves rushing over him, he's happy as a clam.
We've been going to Bonnet Shores Beach near grandma & pop's house. It's very kid-friendly and not too crowded. This past week we were accompanied by a few friends, which made the day more exciting for all of us.
It's nice to see my son enjoying Bonnet Beach as I have for many years. Bonnet Shores is still a second home for me...and I can see it will be for Drew too.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Brettnik said...

This is the boys favorite place to be. They are never bored and they hate to leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home