Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Brotherly Love

My brother Alan and I have been having monthly dinners together - just the two of us - since last summer. It's allowed us to reconnect on a deep and meaningful level. I really look forward to our nights out. I love that it's just Alan and me...and we share such open, real thoughts with one another. He's such a mature, reflective man. I am proud of him for his professional accomplishments, his depth of character, his love of family, and his commitment to his wife and himself. Alan just started his own business! (Check it out!)

I also enjoy exploring the local restaurants! Each month we go someplace new. We started with the Bay Voyage in Jamestown...and other favorites have been Seven Moons, Celestial Cafe,...and last night's Liliana's. We often devour three courses and enjoy delicious wines. But still, it's the bonding time with my brother that I most appreciate. It's such a joy to have him as my friend!!

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Lotus said...

I love this length of hair! You look gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home