Tuesday, November 13, 2007

POO POO in the potty

BIG news...

Poo poo in the potty! I repeat: poo poo in the potty!

Drew has been amazing me with his pee pee in the potty - several times a day - and today he truly impressed me. He did his usual post-nap pee in the potty and was left bottom-less while I changed Dean. All on his own, he went back to the potty, sat down, and pooped! I think he was just as surprised as I was. He called me over, "Mommy, poo poo in the potty!" and I came to look (not really expecting to see it!). Sure enough, he had done it. "Poo poo in the toilet and I flush it?" He must've said that a few times because I was so busy doing my poo-poo-in-the-potty song & dance I didn't hear a thing. We gleefully flushed the poo poo and talked all afternoon of how he did a great poo poo in the potty. GO DREW!

I'm still smiling :)

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello poo poo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home