Saturday, November 03, 2007

Drew-isms

There are many adorable, quirky, and silly things to come out of Drew's mouth these days. Here are a few of my favorite Drew-isms:

* Mommy poops. Daddy poops. Giraffes poop. Monkeys poop. Everybody poops!
(Said after hiding, pooping, and denying the bowel movement.)

* Hi sweet heart. How are you?
(Said to my mother and grandmother...always sure to get a laugh out of them.)

* Thank you for the pancakes. Thank you for the water. Thank you for everything!
(Said every morning after breakfast...a bundle of appreciation!)

* Mama, do you need help?
(To my grandmother as she got out of the car!)

* I really LOVE this!
(Said when enjoying any food.)

* I don't really like it.
(Said when not enjoying a food.)

* I really like your haircut, Mommy!
(He says this every day - My hair was cut weeks ago!)

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger NKRI said...

Of course there is :

Ooooh, I love it! (the new basement)
Wanna play trucks and cars?
"It's ok Dean"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home